ProUroCare Medical Inc. is a development stage medical device company utilizing computer vision technology to develop and market innovative products for the detection and treatment of prostate disease. Our ProUroScan product is a medical diagnostic device that produces a tactile digital image of the prostate allowing physicians to accurately display and chart digital rectal examinations for disease screening.
The Sr. Software Engineer will develop a personal computer based medical diagnostic application using computer imaging technology for the ProUroScan product.
- Develop MS Windows application using visual C++.
- Implement computer image manipulation/analysis algorithms.
- Develop Windows user interface incorporating 2D and 3D images.
- Develop software in accordance with FDA guidelines and regulations.
- Perform full life-cycle software development activities including design, development, document, support, and test and validate.
- Work independently in an entrepreneurial environment.
- 7+ years experience in software development.
- Expert in visual C++ on Windows OS platform.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft technologies: Win32, COM, ATL, MFC.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Digital Image Processing / Image analysis algorithm development.
- Knowledge of environments/APIs for image analysis/manipulation.
- Experience working for a medical device company.
- Experience developing software in a FDA regulated environment.
This is a 6-9 months contract position leading to full time employment. Work will be performed in our Plymouth, Minnesota office. Salary based on skills and relevant experience.
No relocation or Visa sponsorship. Principals only please.
Please submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org